Damaged teeth can impact your confidence, oral function, and dental health. At The Smile Center, we can repair your smile with dental crowns and bridges in Georgetown. By relying on the strength and versatility of our restorations, you will:
- Eat the foods you love
- Smile with confidence
- Strengthen and protect your teeth
- Keep your oral health on track
Thanks to our amenities and sedation, you can stay comfortable while we rebuild your smile. Call 843-492-5026 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Miller. If you don’t have insurance, make sure you join our membership plan for discounts on treatments.
Find Many Options for Crowns & Bridges
We use restorations like crowns and bridges every day to repair smiles in our practice. Dr. Miller can create custom restorations from different materials to treat damaged, diseased, or missing teeth. We offer:
- Dental Crowns – Our dental crowns look incredibly lifelike, so they blend in naturally with your smile. They are durable enough to protect your problem teeth for years.
- Dental Bridges – We can bond a series of crowns together to form a dental bridge to replace missing teeth
- Implant-Supported Crowns – We will attach a dental crown to a dental implant, so your new tooth stays firmly locked in place.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – We can anchor your bridge to dental implants to preserve your oral health.
With implants, you have a tooth replacement option that keeps your bite nearly as strong as your natural teeth. That’s because an implant simulates a tooth root after it’s placed inside your jaw. It fuses with your bone and generates new growth for maximum strength and stability.
Get your strong bite and healthy smile back with Georgetown dental crowns and bridges at The Smile Center. Call our office today at 843-492-5026 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Miller or .