You probably don’t want to think about having surgery performed on your mouth. However, Georgetown oral surgery doesn’t have to be scary, especially in the skilled hands of Dr. John Miller. He and our team at The Smile Center can use oral surgical procedures to:
- Get your mouth ready for all the benefits of dental implants
- Stop your dental pain and help you relax
- Prevent dental damage that could require more extensive repair
- Restore the health of your mouth and prevent other health concerns
Call The Smile Center today to schedule your consultation for oral surgery: 843-492-5026. You’ll find us at 1209 N. Fraser St. in Georgetown – not far from Anthuan Maybank Drive.
Enjoy a Healthy, Bright Smile Again
An oral surgery procedure may be needed for one of several reasons. No matter what your situation is that requires surgery, you can rest assured that you’ll be in good hands. Dr. Miller has received advanced training in several types of oral surgery from the Medical University of South Carolina. Our state-of-the-art 3D CT scanner helps us ensure a successful oral surgery by taking detailed images, that we can use for planning, before your procedure begins.
Below are a few procedures that we routinely perform at The Smile Center:
- Teeth Extractions – Removing your tooth isn’t ever our first option. However, if your diseased or damaged tooth can’t be saved through restorative treatment such as a root canal, then we’ll gently remove it to protect your other teeth and gums.
- Bone Grafts – If your jawbone is not strong or thick enough for dental implants, Dr. Miller can add bone material to stimulate the growth of new bone cells. In a few months, your jaw will be ready for implant placement.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedure is a type of bone graft that adds bone to your upper jaw to make it strong enough for implants.
- Ridge Augmentations – We can use one of several techniques to improve the quality and/or quantity of your gum tissue and jawbone structure. This procedure may be needed to get your mouth ready for dental implants.
Call us today at 843-492-5026 to find out more about Georgetown oral surgery and to schedule your consultation.