Achieve a Stunning Smile With Help From a Cosmetic Dentist in Georgetown
Dr. John Miller has logged lots of hours in training with experts like the founding member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the founder of cosmetic dental supplier Cosmedent. Given this, it’s no wonder The Smile Center offers so many ways to beautify your smile. Your cosmetic dentist in Georgetown can:
- Eliminate stains from your teeth
- Cover cosmetic flaws like chips and cracks
- Reshape uneven or pointy-edged teeth
- Fix crooked teeth and alignment problems
- Give you great-looking gums
Schedule a consultation for cosmetic dentistry by calling The Smile Center at 843-492-5026. If you don’t have insurance, join our membership plan to get coverage on your biannual checkups and a discount on other services. You’ll just pay a low monthly fee!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions Will Give You a More Confident Smile
From simple cosmetic improvements to more complex makeovers, our cosmetic dentistry solutions can give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Dr. Miller’s expertise will ensure you get the best results possible without breaking the bank. Depending on your unique smile goals, we may recommend:
- Dental Veneers – Whether you choose dental veneers made of porcelain or resin, they can conceal chips, minor cracks, discoloration, gaps, and misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners instead of unsightly metal to straighten your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Get teeth whitening treatments in our office, or we’ll provide you with professional-strength treatments to use at home.
- Tooth Bonding – Your cosmetic dentist applies sturdy resin material to your teeth, sculpting it to correct chips, minor cracks, and other flaws.
- Tooth Contouring – Dr. Miller can use a laser to painlessly reshape your teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – Lasers can also be used to make your gumline more even or to remove excess gum tissue. No more gummy smile!
- Smile Makeover – If you have several changes you’d like to make, your dentist is happy to discuss your smile goals with you and create a customized plan to attain those goals. In addition to cosmetic changes, restorative dentistry may be included in your makeover.
Relax While Receiving Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Our caring team wants to make sure you are comfortable while your smile is getting beautiful. Our office features a relaxed atmosphere which is more like a beach house than a medical office. You can expect:
- Cozy Amenities – You can relax with warm blankets and soft pillows. We also have TVs and headphones so you can catch up on your favorite programs while we work.
- Sedation Options – If you are particularly nervous about a certain procedure, we offer two forms of sedation. Choose from laughing gas or oral sedation.
If you’re ready to receive the beautiful smile of your dreams, call The Smile Center at 843-492-5026 for an appointment with a cosmetic dentist in Georgetown. You can also .