Dr. John Miller has logged lots of hours in training with experts like the founding member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the founder of cosmetic dental supplier Cosmedent. Given this, it’s no wonder The Smile Center offers so many ways to beautify your smile with care from your cosmetic dentist in Georgetown. We have solutions for:How One's Smile Can Affect Daily Life? | The Smile Center
- Whitening your teeth
- Straightening your teeth
- Reshaping your teeth
- Covering cosmetic flaws like chips and cracks
- Giving you great-looking gums
To schedule a consultation for cosmetic dentistry, call The Smile Center at 843-492-5026.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions Will Give You a Beautiful Smile
Whether you need a whiter smile, a straighter smile, or a more even gumline, we can help! Our cosmetic dentistry solutions include:
- Dental Veneers – Whether you choose dental veneers made of porcelain or resin, they can conceal chips, minor cracks, discoloration, gaps, and misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners instead of unsightly metal to straighten your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Get teeth whitening treatments in our office, or we’ll provide you with professional-strength treatments to use at home.
- Tooth Bonding – Your cosmetic dentist applies sturdy resin material to your teeth, sculpting it to correct chips, minor cracks, and other flaws.
- Tooth Contouring – Dr. Miller can use a laser to painlessly reshape your teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – Lasers can also be used to make your gumline more even or to remove excess gum tissue. No more gummy smile!
Combine Cosmetic Dental Services to Create a Total Smile Makeover
Remaking your smile is a little like remodeling a house. In the same way that painting a room makes you realize you need new curtains, whitening your teeth may inspire you to straighten them too! As with so many things in life, though, it is better to start with a plan.
Your aesthetic dentist is happy to discuss your smile goals with you and create a customized plan to help you attain those goals. If you have missing or damaged teeth, you may want to include restorative dentistry in your makeover too. Dr. Miller’s expertise will ensure you get the best results possible without breaking the bank!
Relax While Receiving Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Our caring team wants to make sure you are comfortable while your smile is getting beautiful. Our office features a relaxed atmosphere more like a beach house than a medical office. The amenities in our care rooms include:
- Warm blankets and soft pillows
- TVs and headphones so you can catch up on your favorite programs
We also want you to be comfortable paying for your procedures. Many cosmetic dental treatments are not covered by insurance. Our in-house membership plan offers a 15 percent discount on cosmetic dentistry while eliminating insurance hassles like denial of claims.