Your child’s first dental visit in Georgetown is an important milestone, just like their first steps or first words. You want it to go well – not just to get a photo for the baby book, but so your child will be comfortable with future visits to the dentist. Our treatment will:
- Protect their developing smiles against cavities and other problems
- Give you peace of mind about their oral health
- Put them on the road to a lifetime of happy, gorgeous smiles
To schedule your child’s dental visit, call The Smile Center today at 843-492-5026. We’re located at 1209 N. Fraser St.
Receive Kid-Friendly Dentistry From Our Team
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends bringing your baby to the dentist after the first tooth appears, before they turn 1. Your child’s initial dental visit will mainly allow us to get to know them, and you, better. Plus, we will be happy to address your questions about teething and other dental issues.
Dr. Miller and the caring team at The Smile Center really love kids – and it shows in everything we do! We’ve raised families of our own, so we know how to communicate with children. We can cope with the occasional temper tantrum or some tears.
Your Toddler Will Love Our Office
As your babies turn into toddlers, we want to make sure they enjoy coming to The Smile Center. That’s why we offer:
- Ceiling-mounted TVs along with headphones so they can watch cartoons or other favorite programs while you discuss “boring stuff” with Dr. Miller
- Prizes from our treasure chest after their dental exams
- Air abrasion, which lets our dentist treat small cavities without a drill or anesthesia
We can also help you with your toddler’s dental issues. For a severe thumb sucking habit, for example, we can provide an appliance.
Get All Your Child’s Dental Needs Met Here
As your child matures, The Smile Center meets their changing dental needs with services including:
- Custom athletic mouthguards to protect their teeth while playing sports
- Invisalign orthodontic treatment to straighten teeth without metal or wires
Call us today at 843-492-5026 to schedule your child’s first dental visit in Georgetown. Protect their precious smile!