If your doctor advised you to cut down on red meat, we can’t help you with that. But we can help if missing or damaged teeth are making it tough for you to enjoy a juicy steak or other favorite foods like corn-on-the-cob. Get your strong bite back with The Smile Center’s restorative dental care in Georgetown County and put steak back on your menu! We can help you:
- Enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Look forward to dining out and trying new restaurants
- Enhance your ability to chew and digest
- Gain confidence to smile authentically
Get Your Smile Back With Our Dental Restorations
We use the latest technology such as our X-Mind Prime 3D CT scanner and The Wand® computerized anesthesia for comfortable, efficient care. Our restorative dentistry services include:
- Tooth Fillings – Your restorative dentist removes damaging decay and uses tooth-colored fillings to seal cavities and halt further dental damage.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Dental crowns can repair broken, cracked, or otherwise damaged teeth. Dental bridges replace missing teeth.
- Root Canals – Your dentist removes infection from deep inside your teeth, fills the “canals” inside your teeth, and then seals the teeth to protect them.
- Dental Implants – When combined with restorations like dental crowns, dental implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. We offer several implant options, including mini dental implants.
- Dentures – Full or partial dentures can replace missing teeth. Dentures are especially versatile when combined with dental implants.
Relax While Receiving Restorative Care
If the prospect of restorative dentistry services makes you a little nervous, Dr. John Miller and our compassionate team can relieve your dental anxiety. Both our Murrells Inlet and Georgetown offices have a laid-back atmosphere that most folks find relaxing. Plus, our care rooms are outfitted with:
- Warm blankets and special neck pillows to make you comfortable
- TVs and headphones to take your mind off your dental procedures
Tired of passing on your favorite foods? Call us today to schedule restorative dental care in Georgetown County. Call us at either Georgetown (843-492-5026) or Murrells Inlet (843-491-5353). You can also schedule online for Murrells Inlet or schedule online for Georgetown.
In addition to those two communities, we welcome patients from Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island, and Surfside.