Treat Yourself to Personalized Dental Care at The Smile Center in Georgetown County
Restaurants. Bookstores. Fitness centers. As the number of businesses going “corporate” grows, it gets tougher all the time to find individualized interaction and sensitive customer service. Dentistry is no different, as more practices join bigger chains in the dental landscape. However, at The Smile Center in Georgetown County, you’ll receive personalized dental care with a small-town feeling from both our Georgetown location and Murrells Inlet location.
While our customer service is downright old-fashioned, we use the latest dental technologies for your family’s treatment:
- Digital X-rays for sharp and immediate images of your family’s teeth
- The Wand®, which takes the sting out of local anesthesia and eliminates collateral numbness
- DIAGNOdent, which helps us find cavities in their earliest stage
- X-Mind Prime 3-D CT scanner that takes safe and detailed images of your jaw for implant placement planning and more
Call us today to schedule your appointment for warm, caring dentistry: Georgetown (843-492-5026) or Murrells Inlet (843-491-5353). Our Georgetown location is at 1209 N. Fraser St., and our Murrells Inlet office is at 4539 Hwy. 17 Bypass S. Make sure you ask about our membership plan, which offers coverage on biannual checkups and savings on other services.
Benefit From a Full Range of Dental Services
The Smile Center offers the best of both worlds: personalized service with a small-town feel and world-class dental techniques and technology. Born and raised in Georgetown, Dr. Miller participates in continuing education – both as a student and as a teacher – in big cities like New York, Chicago, Boston, and San Francisco. But his heart is in Georgetown, and so is his dental practice!
He and our staff provide an array of dental services for your whole family, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry to improve your smile’s appearance
- General dentistry to stay ahead of all that can happen to your oral health
- Invisalign to straighten teeth with discreet aligners
- Dental implants to restore and replace your lost tooth roots
- Oral surgery to make you a candidate for implants
Dr. Miller even provides services like custom mouthguards to protect your family’s teeth during athletic activities and custom night guards for TMJ treatment.
We invite you to become the next member of our extended dental family. Call The Smile Center in Georgetown County today at either location: 843-492-5026 for Georgetown or 843-491-5353 for Murrells Inlet. You can also or .