There’s no easy way to say it. Bad breath is awkward for everyone. If you have it, other people may feel uncomfortable letting you know. If you know that you have it, you can feel embarrassed about meeting people face to face. You can take care of this problem with our bad breath treatment in Murrells Inlet, SC. As a result, you will:
- Have fresh breath
- Address the cause of your halitosis
- Know how to avoid bad breath in the future
- Feel more confident in social situations
At The Smile Center, we are committed to helping you have the healthiest mouth you can. Call 843-491-5353 so we can find a solution to your long-term oral health concerns through our general dentistry.
Be Proactive to Fix Your Breath Problems
Everyone has had bad breath after eating certain foods. That’s an issue that goes away on its own. Chronic halitosis, however, happens as a result of harmful bacteria growing in your mouth. Knowing this, your treatment may involve one or more of the following:
- Gum Disease Treatment – Constant bad breath is a common symptom of periodontal problems. By taking care of your gum infection, you may get to the root cause of your halitosis as well.
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Sometimes a routine dental cleaning and exam can identify tooth decay. For some patients, more frequent cleanings are the perfect solution to avoid bad breath.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Dry mouth can raise your risk of the issues mentioned above, including bad breath. With our all-natural Tooth & Gums Tonic, you will make it harder for harmful bacteria to survive in your mouth.
We’ll Help Find & Eliminate Your Cause of Bad Breath
Anyone can develop halitosis. The key to treating it is finding the cause or causes in your particular case. In addition to cavities and gum infections, you could be a tobacco user or have other medical concerns.