Healthy kids are more likely to have happy smiles, and your kids’ smiles are your favorite smiles. That’s just one of the reasons we are serious about pediatric dentistry in Murrells Inlet, SC. Our personal approach to dental care can:
- Help your children remain free from cavities
- Catch problems when they are still small
- Keep your kids from developing dental anxiety
- Give you one place to go for your entire family’s dental needs
If you want dental visits to be fun for your little ones, bring them to see us. Make an appointment at The Smile Center by calling 843-491-5353.
Your Kids Will Look Forward to Dental Visits
Helping kids is one of our favorite things to do. We recommend scheduling your child’s first dental visit around their first birthday. Our goal is to make this appointment as fun as possible. Your kid will get to meet members of our team, try out our headphones, and watch cartoons on TV. Before they leave, they will get to pick something from our treasure chest to take home as well. But we’re also here to answer your questions about caring for your child’s smile at home.
Here are examples of children’s dentistry services that will help your child:
- Regular dental cleanings and exams are invaluable in preventing problems or treating any issues as early as possible.
- Fluoride varnishes and dental sealants can reduce their risk of cavities.
- As your kids get older, we can discuss orthodontic options.
- You also protect them against dental injuries with our custom-made athletic mouthguards.
Many people who have dental anxiety recall an incident from their childhood that contributed to their fear. We want to avoid that by giving your children reasons to enjoy coming to see us. Our sedation dentistry and technology like The Wand® and air abrasion let us treat problems comfortably and painlessly. Your kids also can feel cozy with comfort items like blankets and pillows.
Make Great Oral Health For Kids a Habit
More than 40 percent of kids will develop a cavity by their 11th birthday. Encouraging healthy habits can keep your kids free from tooth decay and gum infections.
Caring for children will continue to be an important part of our family dentistry. And your family deserves top-quality pediatric dentistry in Murrells Inlet, SC. You will find it at The Smile Center. Call 843-491-5353 today to plan a visit with us.