Healthy kids are more likely to have happy smiles. Your kids’ smiles are your favorite smiles. So you want to encourage good oral care habits and keep their mouths free from tooth decay and gum infections. When you visit The Smile Center for pediatric dentistry in Murrells Inlet, SC, you’ll love our personal approach to dental care. Our team will:
- Help your children remain free from cavities
- Catch problems when they are still small
- Keep your kids from developing dental anxiety
- Show your children how to care for their teeth
- Give you one place to go for your entire family’s dental needs
If you want dental visits to be fun for your little ones, bring them to see us. Make an appointment at The Smile Center by calling 843-492-5026. Join our membership plan, which includes options for children. You can get their biannual checkups covered and get discounts on other services too.
Your Kids Will Look Forward to Dental Visits
More than 40 percent of kids will develop a cavity by their 11th birthday. That’s why we recommend scheduling your child’s first dental visit around their first birthday. During their visit, they will get to meet members of our team, try out our headphones, and watch cartoons on TV. Before they leave, they will get to pick something from our treasure chest to take home as well. But we’re also here to answer your questions about caring for your child’s smile at home.
Here are examples of children’s dentistry services that will help your child:
- Regular dental cleanings and exams are invaluable in preventing problems or treating any issues as early as possible.
- Fluoride varnishes and dental sealants can reduce their risk of cavities.
- As your kids get older, we can discuss orthodontic options if needed.
- You also protect them against dental injuries with our custom-made athletic mouthguards.
Many people who have dental anxiety recall an incident from their childhood that contributed to their fear. We want to avoid that by giving your children reasons to enjoy coming to see us. Technology like The Wand® and air abrasion let us treat problems comfortably and painlessly. Your kids also can feel cozy with comfort items like blankets and pillows. If needed, we offer child-safe laughing gas as a sedation option.
Caring for children is an important part of our family dentistry. Your family deserves top-quality pediatric dentistry in Murrells Inlet, SC. You will find it at The Smile Center. Call 843-492-5026 today to plan a visit with us. You can also .