While no one wants to hear they need oral surgery in Murrells Inlet, you’ll feel better if it’s performed by a dentist you can trust. Dr. Miller has over 30 years of experience helping patients restore and rebuild their smiles. As a result of your dental surgery, you will:
- Get out of pain and feel better
- Revive your oral health
- Prevent damage to your healthy teeth and gums
- Prepare your mouth for dental implants
Schedule a consultation for oral surgery services by calling 843-491-5353. We’re conveniently located at 4539 Hwy. 17 Bypass S. in the 29576 ZIP code. If you don’t have insurance, ask about our membership plan for savings on treatment.
Build Up Your Bone Quality for Dental Implants
At The Smile Center, we provide most of your family’s dental surgery needs, so you won’t have to worry about seeing an outside oral surgeon. Although our most common oral surgery is a tooth extraction, Dr. John Miller has expertise with dental implants. So it’s not surprising that we also offer several procedures that can make you a better candidate for implants.
We offer these treatments:
- Ridge Augmentations – We can use various techniques to increase the quality or quantity of your tissues and bone structure in areas where you’ll receive dental implants.
- Sinus Lifts – This surgery adds bone to your upper jaw and ensures there’s room for implants.
- Bone Grafts – We add small amounts of bone or bone-like material to your jaw to get it in shape for dental implants.
Dr. Miller received special training in all these procedures at the Medical University of South Carolina, so you’re assured of excellent care! Plus, we use state-of-the-art 3-D CT scanning to take images of your jaw and prepare you for a successful oral surgery.
We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia for your oral surgical procedure. We use a computerized system called The Wand® that enables us to locate the best site for your anesthesia and use just the right amount. You won’t feel a stick when it’s administered. It also helps lessen residual numbness after your procedure so you won’t have problems talking, eating, and drinking.
Plus, we offer two forms of dental sedation to relax you: laughing gas or an oral sedative. We’ll make sure you’re completely comfortable before any work is done.
If you think you might need Murrells Inlet oral surgery, call us today at 843-491-5353 for a consultation. You can also .