Broken teeth and toothaches can happen at any time. When they do, you will want to go to someone you can trust. At The Smile Center, you can meet with an emergency dentist in Murrells Inlet, SC who has over 30 years of experience treating patients. Dr. John Miller can:
- Put a stop to your dental pain
- Fix your damaged teeth
- Prevent underlying oral problems
- Prepare your mouth for a long-term solution
- Calm your anxious nerves with sedation, if needed
Call 843-492-5026 now to request a same-day appointment. If you don’t have insurance, join our membership plan. It covers the cost of preventive services and includes one emergency exam as well. Just pay a low monthly fee!
Get Emergency Dental Care So You Can Feel Better
You never want to have an oral emergency, but you should know what to do if one does occur. Getting urgent treatment should be your top priority. When you come to visit us, our first step is stopping your pain. Then we can deal with the problem and choose the best solution for you. Depending on your situation, we may recommend:
- Dental Crowns – This is a great option for relieving toothaches due to cavities, broken teeth, and cracked teeth. If you have a tooth infection, a crown can cap your tooth after root canal treatment.
- Tooth Extraction – If a tooth is severely damaged, we may need to remove it in order to protect healthy teeth. Once we’ve removed the bad tooth, we can replace it with a dental bridge or a dental implant that supports a crown.
Having a dental emergency can lead to anxiety as well. You will be happy to know that we do everything we can to keep you calm and comfortable:
- The Wand® uses technology to deliver local anesthetic without the sting of a syringe.
- Air abrasion allows us to remove decay without the noise or vibrations of a drill.
- You can receive dental sedation to feel confident that you will remain pain-free during your emergency care.
One of your best options to avoid an emergency is to make preventive care a priority. Routine dental cleanings and exams can catch problems before they require immediate care, and athletic mouthguards reduce your risk of dental injuries.
If you need help from an emergency dentist in Murrells Inlet, SC call 843-491-5353 now. For non-emergencies, you can .