Broken teeth and toothaches can happen at any time. When they do, you don’t want to wait to get help. To take care of your dental emergencies in Murrells Inlet, SC, reach out to us immediately to:
- Stop your pain
- Fix your damaged teeth
- Prevent additional oral problems
- Prepare your mouth for a long-term solution
You never know when you might need emergency dental care. When you do, you will want to go to someone you can trust. Dr. John Miller of The Smile Center has over three decades of experience helping patients with all kinds of oral health problems. Call 843-491-5353 now to request a same-day appointment.
Get Emergency Dental Care So You Can Feel Better
Regardless of your specific emergency, you should seek treatment as soon as you can. The first step is stopping your pain. Then we can deal with the problem and choose the best solution for you:
- Dental crowns are a great option for relieving toothaches due to cavities, broken teeth, and cracked teeth. If you have a tooth infection, a crown can cap your tooth after root canal treatment.
- If a tooth is severely damaged, you may need a tooth extraction to remove it instead.
- Taking out a bad tooth can set the stage for a tooth replacement with a dental bridge or a dental implant that supports a crown.
Having a dental emergency can lead to anxiety as well. You will be happy to know that we do everything we can to keep you calm and comfortable:
- With technology like The Wand®, we deliver local anesthetic without the sting of a syringe.
- Air abrasion allows us to remove decay without the noise or vibrations of a drill.
- You also can receive dental sedation to feel confident that you will remain pain-free during your emergency care.
We’ll Reduce Your Chances of Having a Dental Emergency
You don’t want an oral emergency, but you should know what to do if one does occur. One of your best options is to make preventive care a priority. Routine dental cleanings and exams can catch problems before they require immediate care, and athletic mouthguards reduce your risk of dental injuries.
Knowing who to call during dental emergencies in Murrells Inlet, SC is important, too. Call 843-491-5353 now if you need care quickly, or save the number so you can reach The Smile Center faster in the future. You can also schedule online.