Dental pain in Georgetown County often signals a problem that needs our help right away. For instance, a toothache can indicate an infection. Left untreated, the infection can cause you to lose a tooth. Timing can be critical, especially in dental emergencies.
We will relieve your pain with:
- Restorative dentistry procedures that can get you feeling better fast
- Your choice of two kinds of dental sedation
- A sting-free method of administering local anesthesia
- Caring staff who will offer you amenities like a blanket or neck pillow
If you’re in pain, call us ASAP at the location closest to you: Georgetown at 843-492-5026 or Murrells Inlet at 843-491-5353. We set aside time each day for emergencies. Also, make sure you join our membership plan if you don’t have insurance! A low monthly fee covers the cost of your preventive services including cleanings and one emergency exam per year. You’ll get savings on other services too.
Stop Your Discomfort With Restorative Dentistry & Get Sting-Free Local Anesthesia
We can handle some common causes of dental discomfort, including:
- Treating a Toothache – We’ll determine what is causing your toothache. If it’s a cavity, we’ll fix it with a tooth-colored composite filling or a dental crown for more severe cases. If decay has reached the center of your tooth, we can perform a root canal to remove the infected material and protect your tooth from further damage.
- Fixing a Broken or Cracked Tooth – We can often repair a broken tooth with a dental crown. If the break is too severe to save your tooth, we can gently extract it. To replace your missing tooth, you can choose a dental bridge or a dental implant/crown combination.
If you require local anesthesia for any dental procedure, we take as much uncertainty out of that process as possible by using The Wand®. This handheld digital system helps us easily and painlessly administer the appropriate amount of anesthesia. You won’t have any residual numbness following your procedure. You can go back to work or resume your regular activities without a numb face.
Don’t endure a toothache or other dental pain in Georgetown County! Call The Smile Center at 843-492-5026 to see your dentist right away in Georgetown or 843-491-5353 for a fast appointment in Murrells Inlet. You can also or if your situation isn’t urgent.