If your smile needs repair, you’re in the right place. The skilled team at The Smile Center can mend your damaged or diseased teeth and even replace any missing teeth. Our Georgetown restorative dentistry can help you:
- Eat and enjoy the foods you’ve been missing out on
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other health concerns
- Stop dental pain so you can feel better
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you the first time
- Prevent the need for more extensive and costly dental work
Call our experienced team today at 843-492-5026 to schedule your appointment. We’re located at 1209 N. Fraser St., convenient to many shops, businesses, and restaurants. When you call us, ask how you can save up to 15 percent with our membership plan.
Smile Freely Again With Our Expertise
Dr. Miller and our team believe that you should be able to take pride in your smile. We’ll do whatever we can to help you achieve that. We offer a wide variety of restorative dental services, all designed to help you realize a happy, healthy smile again. Our 3D CT scanner will help us plan the best solution for your smile using detailed digital images. Some of our services include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our office features composite resin fillings that blend in naturally with your other teeth. You’ll never have to worry about others seeing unsightly silver fillings in your mouth. You don’t have to worry about a drill, either, thanks to our air abrasion technique.
- Dental Crowns – We’ll use a new crown to repair a damaged or broken tooth. Combined with a dental implant, a crown can replace a missing tooth and fill in the gap in your smile.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces one or more missing teeth in a row. A standard fixed bridge anchors to your other teeth, while an implant bridge uses dental implants as a base.
- Dentures – Our team offers several types of dentures depending on your needs. We have conventional full and partial dentures, implant-retained dentures, and implant-supported dentures. We’ll discuss all your options in detail with you.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots provide a base for dental restorations such as crowns, bridges, and dentures. Implants will also strengthen your jawbone and help you avoid bone loss that is common when you have missing teeth.