Your child will love our Georgetown pediatric dentistry. In fact, we see most of South Carolina’s coolest kids! At least, that’s how they feel when they leave our office. You may have been afraid of the dentist when you were a child, but for your little ones, going to the dentist just became really fun! Our care will help your child:
- Build Trust Early – Your child will grow up knowing our staff, and that will make visiting the office and expressing fears much easier.
- Feel Comfortable With Oral Health Maintenance – It’s not easy for anyone to hold their mouth open for dental work. The earlier we can show this as a normal, safe process, the more comfortable your child will feel as he or she grows.
- Have Fun! – Your child will have full access to the television remote, a fun staff to interact with, and a trip to the treasure chest once the work is finished!
Schedule your child’s dental visit today! Call 843-492-5026 and a member of our staff will be glad to help you.
Protect Your Child’s Smile With Our Care
Dr. Miller and his team can see every member of your family. We encourage you to bring your baby when they are about 1 year old. From that point, your child can begin building a healthy, comfortable, and engaging relationship with the dentist.
It can be tempting to think that your child’s baby teeth are unimportant. After all, they’re going to fall out in a few years. What you may not realize is that those baby teeth are holding the place of your child’s adult teeth. If baby teeth are lost too soon, the adult teeth are more likely to come in crooked and cause orthodontic issues.
Let us help. Our children’s dentist can perform the routine maintenance needed to keep your child’s smile healthy and beautiful, but we can do more than that. Your child will:
- Build their confidence
- Learn the proper way to care for their teeth
- Maintain a healthy, stunning smile as an adult