If the word “dentures” makes you think of your grandfather’s false teeth, then you’re sure to appreciate our modern replacement teeth. Today’s dentures are a far cry from those old ill-fitting teeth. Georgetown dentures from Dr. Miller at The Smile Center will help you:
- Eat all the foods you’ve had to avoid
- Smile with new confidence out in public
- Earn more respect from your peers and coworkers
- Talk more easily so others can understand you
- Feel better about yourself overall
Call us today to schedule your dentures consultation at 843-492-5026. We’re conveniently located at 1209 N. Fraser St. in Georgetown, across from Belk. If you don’t have insurance, you can save 15 percent with our dental membership plan.
Replace Your Teeth & Improve Your Life
Modern dentures are a fantastic way to replace your missing teeth. Especially in the experienced hands of Dr. John Miller, custom dentures allow you to comfortably enjoy a full mouth of teeth again. We offer several types of dentures, and we’ll help you decide which ones are best for you.
Many of our patients choose conventional dentures. This type of denture is available as either a full arch or a partial arch, depending on your needs. Your new teeth will allow you more menu options and greater comfort when eating, plus you’ll have beautiful teeth that will give you brand-new confidence to smile boldly.
Dr. Miller’s skill with dentures means that your teeth will fit snugly and comfortably in your mouth. Your upper dentures will rely on suction (and sometimes adhesive) to stay in place, while your lower dentures will rest against your gums.
Dental implants can open up a new world of freedom for you. We can attach dentures to these replacement tooth roots to give you maximum comfort and stability, similar to that of natural teeth. Plus, implants will help keep your jawbone healthy and strong. We offer two types of implant dentures:
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These teeth will secure using a system of snaps and balls, but you can still remove them easily for daily cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable type of denture. They use a bar to transfer biting and chewing forces directly to your jawbone, not your gums.