If the word “dentures” makes you think of your grandfather’s false teeth, then you’re sure to appreciate our modern replacement teeth. Today’s dentures are a far cry from those old, ill-fitting teeth. Georgetown dentures from Dr. Miller at The Smile Center will help you:
- Eat foods you’ve had to avoid
- Smile with new confidence out in public
- Earn more respect from your peers and coworkers
- Talk more easily, so others can understand you
- Feel better about yourself overall
Call us today to schedule your dentures consultation at 843-492-5026. We’re conveniently located at 1209 N. Fraser St. in Georgetown, across from Belk. If you don’t have insurance, you can save on care with our dental membership plan.
Replace Your Teeth & Improve Your Life
With the experienced hands of Dr. John Miller, our custom dentures allow you to comfortably enjoy a full mouth of teeth again. Your new teeth will give you more menu options and greater comfort when eating. Plus, you’ll have beautiful teeth that will give you the confidence to smile boldly.
Dental implants can open up a new world of freedom for you. By attaching dentures to these replacement tooth roots, you gain maximum comfort and stability, similar to that of natural teeth. Plus, they will help keep your jawbone healthy and strong.
We offer several types of dentures. We’ll help you decide which ones are best for you:
- Conventional Dentures – This type of denture is available as either a full arch or a partial arch, depending on your needs. Your upper dentures will rely on suction (and sometimes adhesive) to stay in place, while your lower dentures will rest against your gums.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These teeth stay in place using a system of snaps and balls, but you can still remove them easily for daily cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable type of denture. They use a bar to transfer biting and chewing forces directly to your jawbone, not your gums.
Get your new teeth using Georgetown dentures. Call us today at 843-492-5026 to schedule an appointment. You can also .