We know you can’t predict dental disasters. After all, they don’t happen on a schedule! But we also know timing is critical. It can mean the difference between saving and losing a tooth, so call us now at 843-492-5026 for any Georgetown dental emergencies. Our team will:
- Treat your immediate dental need to eliminate your pain and help you feel better
- Listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and help you relax
- Repair your smile, preventing the need for more extensive dental work later on
- Provide follow-up care as needed to help you maintain a healthy, attractive smile
We make room in our schedule for same-day emergency appointments, so call The Smile Center now at 843-492-5026. We’re located at 1209 North Fraser St. in Georgetown.
Feel Better Soon With Our Expert Care
With over 30 years in practice, Dr. John Miller has plenty of experience in dealing with dental emergencies! With our full range of dental services, from general dentistry to oral surgery, we’ll rarely need to send you to an outside specialist.
Here is how we handle some common dental emergencies:
- Broken tooth – We can often repair a broken tooth with a dental crown. If there is not enough tooth left to save, we can gently extract it. Our tooth replacement options include dental bridges and dental implants.
- Toothache – If your toothache is due to dental decay, we’ll remove the decay and place a tooth-colored filling to protect your tooth from further damage. If the decay has gotten into the center of your tooth, we’ll clean it all out with a root canal treatment.
We’ll Relieve Your Dental Anxiety
Even if you normally feel calm and collected at the dentist, an emergency can really bring out your dental anxiety. Fortunately, our experienced team knows how to relax you with amenities including:
- Cozy blankets to take away the chill
- Pillows for head and neck comfort
- TVs and headphones to help you relax
If you’re still feeling nervous, we also offer dental sedation.