Some dental practices offer services only to certain age groups. At The Smile Center, we invite patients of all ages to get the quality dental care they deserve. You’ll find personalized service and top-notch care from your family dentist in Georgetown, whether you’re a parent bringing your child for their first dental visit or an older adult who wants to talk to us about dental implants. You’ll appreciate:
- A wide range of services for all ages and dental needs
- Two kinds of dental sedation, including one safe enough for children
- Our convenient location near several schools, including Georgetown High School, Kensington Elementary, and Georgetown Middle School
- Family-friendly technology like digital X-rays
Call us today at 843-492-5026 to make appointments for your family. Join our membership plan if you don’t have insurance. We have options for adults, children and patients vulnerable to gum disease.
Protect Your Child’s Teeth With Preventive Care
When your child comes in for their checkup, we focus on keeping their teeth healthy and cavity-free. We offer:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – In addition to thorough examinations, we use technology called DIAGNOdent to find cavities in their earliest stages. We can treat your child’s small cavities with air abrasion instead of a drill, so they likely won’t even require anesthesia.
- Preventive Treatment – We can give your child’s teeth an extra layer of protection with dental sealants and fluoride varnishes.
- Athletic Mouthguards – If your children play sports, we can create custom athletic mouthguards to protect their teeth when they take the field. They’ll fit comfortably, so they’ll be encouraged to wear them on the field.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – We offer preventive orthodontics if their bite needs to be corrected or if they need other adjustments to their teeth and jaw. This can help you avoid more expensive orthodontic treatment in the future.
Beautify Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry & Other Services
Whether you want to improve your social life or get a promotion at work, you may be interested in improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry. At The Smile Center, we offer many services for you to choose from, including:
- Dental veneers to cover up imperfections
- Teeth whitening to brighten your smile
- Tooth bonding as an affordable alternative to veneers
- Gum reshaping to give you an even-looking gumline
If you have a smile that is in need of repair, Dr. John Miller is skilled at restoring the look, feel, and function of your smile with restorative dentistry. He might use:
- Dental crowns to repair chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Dental implants or dental bridges to replace missing teeth
- Full or partial dentures to replace missing teeth
Enjoy Stress-Free Family Dental Appointments
No matter how old you are, dental procedures may make you a little nervous. The Smile Center takes the stress out of your care with:
- The Wand® – This technology enables us to administer local anesthesia more precisely and with the proper amount. As a result, you won’t experience the extended numbness that can make your face feel funny for hours.
- Dental Sedation – We also offer two forms of dental sedation: laughing gas, which is safe enough for children, and oral sedation.
- Relaxing Office Atmosphere – Our office has a spacious, “beachy” feel, and our friendly team makes you comfortable the moment you walk through our doors.
- Comfortable Amenities – You can stay happily distracted with TVs and headphones, with programming appropriate for all ages. We also have cozy blankets and soft pillows to help you feel at home.
We take the stress out of payment, too, with our membership plan. You’ll make monthly payments. In return, the cost of your dental exams and dental cleanings is covered, and you’ll receive discounts on our other dental services. We offer a family version of the plan for added savings.
To schedule care with a family dentist in Georgetown, call 843-492-5026. You can also .