At The Smile Center, we want to do everything we can to keep your family’s mouths healthy with general dentistry in Georgetown. It starts with thorough dental exams and regular dental cleanings, but it also includes screenings and treatment for conditions such as gum disease and halitosis.
Our general dental care:
- Keeps your smile looking and feeling healthy
- Helps prevent cavities and gum disease
- Improves your oral health and your overall health
- Makes you more confident in your smile
We pride ourselves on offering an especially comprehensive list of general dentistry services. For more information on any of our services or to make an appointment, call 843-492-5026. Don’t forget to ask how you can save on general dental care with our membership plan.
Find All the General Dental Services You’ll Need
Our general dentistry services at The Smile Center include:
- Dental exams and dental cleanings, including an oral cancer screening
- Screening and treatment for dry mouth
- Dental sealants and fluoride varnish to help protect your family’s teeth from decay
- Screening and treatment for gum disease
- Nutrition counseling to boost your oral health and overall health
- Screening and treatment for halitosis (bad breath)
- Athletic mouthguards to protect the athletes in your family from dental damage
- Night guards to treat TMJ or teeth grinding (bruxism)
Receive General Dental Care in a Comfortable Environment
No matter which general dentistry services you and your family receive, our caring team members make it a priority to ensure your comfort! That means everything from serving you a beverage to providing you with a warm blanket to finding a program you want to watch on the TVs in our care rooms.
In addition, if you are nervous about any dental procedures, you can opt for dental sedation. You can choose laughing gas for a mild euphoric effect or oral sedatives for a deeper relaxation. Either way, we carefully monitor you to ensure you receive the right dosage.