Our hometown dentist Dr. John Miller loves coastal South Carolina. And he has brought a lot of what he loves most about this community into The Smile Center’s two locations. At our family dental center in Georgetown and Murrells Inlet, you’ll find:
- Friendly team members who’ve never met a patient they didn’t like
- Airy, spacious settings that never feel too “clinical”
- Personalized service that leaves our patients smiling
- Plenty of payment options, including acceptance of many insurance plans and an in-office dental savings plan
For family dental service with a friendly touch, call The Smile Center today: 843-492-5026 for our Georgetown location or 843-491-5353 for our Murrells Inlet location. We serve all of Horry, Williamsburg, and Georgetown counties.
We Offer The Dental Services You Need Under One Roof
Some dentists choose to focus on just one or two dental services. In his decades of practice, Dr. Miller has received specialized training in many different areas of dentistry, including:
- Dental implants
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Oral surgery
Thanks to his broad expertise, he will consider every possible solution to your family’s dental problems. He will never try to sell you on a service that may not be right for you, and he enjoys seeing every member of your family, from babies to baby boomers and beyond!
Treat Your Smile to Digital Dentistry
The Smile Center is outfitted with the latest dental technology, including:
- Lasers that Dr. Miller uses to painlessly contour your teeth and gums
- Digital X-rays that allow us to enlarge or sharpen images of your teeth
- CT scanner that takes panoramic and 3D images of your entire jaw
- DIAGNOdent, a tool that uses laser fluorescence to help us locate cavities that might otherwise go unnoticed
- The Wand®, which takes the sting out of administering local anesthesia
Say Goodbye to Dental Anxiety
No matter how relaxed the atmosphere in our two locations, we know some people feel anything but relaxed at the dentist! Fortunately, our caring team members are real pros at relieving dental anxiety.
Plus, we offer two types of dental sedation to soothe you and any nervous family members: laughing gas and oral sedation. We’ll help you decide which one will be better for your situation.
Trust your smile to The Smile Center, your new family dental center in Georgetown and Murrells Inlet. Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: 843-492-5026 for Georgetown or 843-491-5353 for Murrells Inlet.