Our hometown dentists Dr. John Miller and Dr. Chris Cerasaro love coastal South Carolina. And they’ve brought a lot of what they love most about this community into The Smile Center’s Georgetown, SC and Murrells Inlet, SC offices:
- Friendly team members who’ve never met a patient they didn’t like
- Airy, spacious settings that never feel too “clinical”
- Personalized service that leaves our patients smiling
- Plenty of payment options, including acceptance of many insurance plans and an in-office dental savings plan
For dental service with a friendly touch, call The Smile Center!
All Your Dentistry Needs Under One Roof
Some dentists choose to focus on just one or two dental services. But Dr. Miller and Dr. Cerasaro have received specialized training in many different areas of dentistry, including:
Thanks to their broad expertise, they’ll consider every possible solution to your dental problems. They’ll never try to sell you on a service that may not be right for you. And they enjoy seeing every member of your family, from babies to baby boomers!
The Smile Center is outfitted with the latest dental technology, including:
- Lasers that our Murrells Inlet, SC dentists use to painlessly contour your teeth and gums
- Digital X-rays that allow us to enlarge or sharpen images of your teeth
- DIAGNOdent, a tool that uses laser fluorescence to help us locate cavities that might otherwise go unnoticed
- The Wand®, which takes the sting out of administering local anesthesia
No More Dental Anxiety
No matter how relaxed the atmosphere in our two locations, we know some people feel anything but relaxed at the dentist! Fortunately, our caring team members are real pros at relieving dental anxiety. And we offer two types of dental sedation to soothe you: nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”) and oral sedation.