Visit Our Family Dental Center in Georgetown County
Hometown dentist Dr. John Miller loves coastal South Carolina. As a result, he has brought a lot of what he loves most about this community into The Smile Center’s two locations. At our family dental center in Georgetown County, you’ll find:
- Friendly team members who’ve never met a patient they didn’t like
- Airy, spacious settings that never feel too “clinical”
- Personalized service that leaves our patients smiling
- Plenty of payment options, including acceptance of many insurance plans and an in-office membership plan
For family dental service with a friendly touch, call The Smile Center today: 843-492-5026 for our Georgetown location or 843-491-5353 for our Murrells Inlet location. We serve all of Horry, Williamsburg, and Georgetown counties.
Rely On a Dentist With Extensive Experience
Some dentists choose to focus on just one or two dental services. In his decades of practice, Dr. Miller has received specialized training in many areas of dentistry, including:
- Dental implants that can secure your replacement teeth, including dental crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Cosmetic dentistry if you want a more attractive smile that you feel confident showing to others
- Oral surgery to make you a candidate for implants by bolstering your jawbone health
- Invisalign if you want a discreet way of straightening your teeth
Thanks to his broad expertise, he will consider every possible solution to your family’s dental problems. He will never try to sell you on a service that may not be right for you or your loved ones.
Enjoy a Beautiful Smile With Digital Dentistry
When you come in for your appointment, you’ll also benefit from The Smile Center’s use of the latest dental technology. We use:
- Lasers to painlessly contour your teeth and gums
- Digital X-rays to enlarge or sharpen images of your teeth
- CT scanners for 3-D images of your entire jaw
- DIAGNOdent to help locate cavities that might otherwise go unnoticed
- The Wand® to take the sting out of administering local anesthesia
No matter how relaxed and modern our atmosphere is at our two locations, we know many patients feel anything but relaxed at the dentist. Fortunately, our caring team members are real pros at relieving dental anxiety. We offer two types of dental sedation to soothe you and any nervous family members: laughing gas and oral sedation. Laughing gas is even safe for children!
Trust your smile to The Smile Center, your new family dental center in Georgetown County. Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: 843-492-5026 for Georgetown or 843-491-5353 for Murrells Inlet. You can also or .