It’s no fun having missing teeth. Lack of teeth makes it difficult to enjoy mealtimes, much less dining out and trying new restaurants. Plus, it can be embarrassing showing up to professional or family functions with gaps in your smile. Dr. John Miller at The Smile Center can use Murrells Inlet dental implants to rebuild your smile. Our implant treatment will allow you to:What are Dental Implants & How Can They Help? | The Smile Center Read Transcript
Do you cover your mouth when you laugh or smile because of poorly fitting dentures, partials, or missing teeth? Do you automatically stop smiling when you know a photo is about to be taken? If so, you should see if you're a candidate for dental implants. The dental implants used by most dentists are root form implants. Since it replaces the tooth root, it creates the stability needed to have much stronger teeth that stay in place and don't move around. You'll look younger, have more confidence and be more attractive with dental implants. You'll enjoy smiling, laughing, and talking with others again. With implants, you'll be able to eat your favorite foods again, barbecued sandwiches, roasted corn on the cob, and pizza. No more tight-lipped smiles in family photos, and no more mushy, bland food. If you'd like to see if you're a candidate for dental implants, don't wait any longer. Pick up the phone and call us today for a free dental implant evaluation.
- Enjoy beautiful, lifelike replacement teeth
- Show others a full, confident smile again
- Eat all your favorite foods you’ve missed out on
- Improve your self-image
- Improve your oral health and help protect your overall health
- Speak plainer and more easily so others can understand you
- Earn more respect from your peers and coworkers
Are you ready to rebuild your smile with teeth implants? Call the experienced team at The Smile Center today at 843-491-5353 to schedule your consultation. You’ll find us at 4539 Hwy 17 Bypass S – not far from Wachesaw Road.
Receive a Your New Smile From the Implant Experts
Dental implant treatment from The Smile Center offers a variety of solutions for your damaged smile. Dr. Miller has been restoring his patients’ smiles for over 30 years, and teeth implants are one of the greatest methods he has at his disposal.
Teeth implants serve as replacement tooth roots to which we attach natural-looking new teeth. At your initial consultation, we’ll cover all your implant options and help you decide which one will work best for your unique situation. We will use our 3D CT scanner, the X-Mind Prime, to take detailed images of your jaw and plan your entire procedure before it begins. Below are some of the ways we can offer you the versatility of implants:
- Individual Implant Crowns – After placing an implant in your jaw and allowing it to fuse with your bone, we’ll top the implant with a beautiful new crown – usually made from porcelain, although other materials are also available. It will fill the gap in your smile and make eating easier.
- Implant Bridges – We can use this type of bridge to replace several missing teeth in a row. Your new bridge will anchor to two or more implants embedded in your jaw. They will provide a sturdy base that will give you excellent stability and renewed chewing power.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – If you’ve only worn conventional dentures, you’re going to love these replacement teeth. Your dentures will fasten to dental implants using a snap-and-ball system. They’ll stay securely in place without slipping, clicking, or popping out, but they will remove easily for daily cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Relax and enjoy eating again with these comfortable dentures. They anchor to a fixed bar that is attached to teeth implants. The bar setup makes them our sturdiest and most comfortable dentures because it transfers the forces of biting and chewing to your jawbone rather than your gums.
- Mini Dental Implants – If your jawbone is weak and not able to support standard implants, then minis may work for you. They are similar in structure but smaller and require less healthy bone material. Their healing period is also shorter and more comfortable.