If you or any members of your family enjoy playing sports, we want to keep you smiling long after the games are over. You can protect your winning smiles with custom-designed athletic mouthguards in Murrells Inlet, SC.
- Are molded to fit your teeth
- Are more comfortable to wear than store-bought mouthguards
- Provide greater protection against dental injuries
Get the Right Mouthguard
The American Dental Association recommends custom mouthguards because they do provide better protection than the boil-and-bite kinds you can buy in stores. You and your family can get our mouthguards as part of our general dentistry services.
Custom mouthguards offer some important benefits:
- Durability – You can trust that a mouthguard from Dr. Miller is made with materials that are meant to last.
- Easier Breathing – Bulky boil-and-bite mouthguards can make it difficult to breathe, drink, and speak while you are wearing them. A custom mouthguard makes it easier to do all of those things.
- Better Fit – Not only will your mouthguard be molded to fit your teeth, but you can also get a specialized mouthguard based on the demands of your particular sport.
We can make mouthguards in our office or get them specially ordered from our trusted lab partners. You can also have your mouthguard made in the colors of your choice to show your personality or your team spirit.
Stay in the Game
As many as 4 in 10 dental injuries occur during sporting events. Just like you wouldn’t ride in a car without a seat belt, you shouldn’t take to the court or the field without something to protect your smile.
You want every member of your family to keep smiling when the season or your playing days are over. That’s more likely if you have custom-designed athletic mouthguards in Murrells Inlet, SC. Call The Smile Center at 843-491-5353 today for yours.