Just like you wouldn’t ride in a car without a seat belt, you shouldn’t take to the court or the field without something to protect your smile. If you or any members of your family play sports, we want to keep you smiling long after the games are over. You can protect your winning smiles with custom-designed athletic mouthguards in Murrells Inlet, SC. As a result, you will:
- Reduce injuries to your mouth
- Feel confident playing sports with a more durable mouthguard
- Avoid a possible dental emergency
- Cut down on dental costs by preventing the need for restorative treatment
- Not need a frustrating “boil-and-bite” fit adjustment before wearing
Protect your teeth by visiting The Smile Center. Call 843-491-5353 for an appointment. Ask about our membership plan for savings!
Get the Right Mouthguard to Protect Your Smile
Studies show that athletes who don’t wear mouthguards are 60 times more likely to suffer dental injuries. The American Dental Association recommends custom mouthguards because they provide better protection than the boil-and-bite kinds you can buy in stores. You’ll discover other important benefits such as:
- Durability – Unlike a store-bought mouthguard, you can trust that a mouthguard from Dr. Miller is made with materials that are meant to last.
- Easier Breathing – Bulky boil-and-bite mouthguards can make it difficult to breathe, drink, and speak while you are wearing them. A custom mouthguard makes it easier to do all of those things.
- Better Fit – Not only will your mouthguard be molded to fit your teeth, but you can also get a specialized mouthguard based on the demands of your particular sport.
We can make mouthguards in our office or specially order them from our trusted lab partners. You can also have your mouthguard made in the colors of your choice to show your personality or your team spirit.
You want every member of your family to keep smiling when the season or your playing days are over. That’s more likely if you have custom-designed athletic mouthguards in Murrells Inlet, SC. Call The Smile Center at 843-491-5353 today for yours. You can also . We also have a mouthguard solution if you struggle with a TMJ disorder.