Dr. John Miller and his team at The Smile Center are experts at helping patients achieve their smile goals, especially when it comes to replacing teeth. Murrells Inlet dentures are one of the most versatile teeth replacement options we have. They can help you:
- Achieve a beautiful, healthy-looking smile
- Eat a wider variety of delicious foods
- Speak more plainly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
- Give you more confidence to speak up in public
Get your smile back! Call us today at 843-491-5353 to schedule your dentures consultation. Ask how to save 15 percent with our membership plan. You’ll find us at 4539 Hwy. 17 Bypass S., near the intersection of Highway 17 and Wachesaw Road.
Our Dentures Options Will Give You a Full & Lifelike Smile
Dr. Miller has several ways to use custom dentures to help you smile confidently and enjoy eating again. We use only the most lifelike, comfortable materials on the market, ensuring your new teeth feel and look great.
Here are a few dentures options that may be available to you:
- Traditional Partial Dentures – Rather than replacing an entire arch of teeth, a partial denture will replace a few missing teeth. Partial dentures can be an alternative to a bridge or dental implants, although you won’t get the same support from a partial.
- Traditional Full Dentures – A set of full dentures will cover the entire arch – and sometimes both arches. The upper denture will rely on suction to stay in place, while the lower denture will fit snugly against the gumline. Though these dentures are removable, Dr. Miller can find the perfect fit. You’ll want to maintain regular dental checkups to ensure your dentures continue to fit well as your jawbone and gumline change.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Conventional dentures can shift in your mouth regardless of the fit we achieve. The best way to secure a denture is with dental implants. This type of denture stays in place using a system of snaps and balls, so you won’t have to worry about it moving or popping out.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures anchor to a sturdy bar that is secured to implants. The bar passes the forces of biting and chewing on to your jawbone, just like your natural teeth do. This setup gives these dentures superior performance and comfort.
Murrells Inlet dentures can give you back a great smile! Call The Smile Center today to set up an appointment: 843-491-5353. You can also .