Quite a few people experience anxiety about going to the dentist. So, you’re not alone if you do, too. The good news, however, is that the skilled and compassionate team at The Smile Center are experts at relieving dental anxiety in Murrells Inlet. Every day, we work hard to make sure our patients:Why Some People are Afraid of the Dentists? | General Dentistry - The Smile Center
- Feel completely at ease during their dental visits
- Receive relaxing dental care that their smile needs to look its best
- Get answers to any questions they have about their treatment
- Stay comfortable with painless anesthesia and drill-less dentistry
- Have access to top-notch dental technology for quick, accurate care
Just like thousands of others have, you can receive exceptional dental treatment in a relaxed setting! Call us today at 843-491-5353 to schedule your appointment. Our friendly practice is located at 4539 Hwy. 17 Bypass S.
You’ll Love Our Sedation Options
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas will immediately begin to calm your nerves after you breathe it in. This sweet-smelling gas will give you an all-over feeling of relaxation and slight euphoria. It works extremely well for mild dental anxiety.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – With a small pill you’ll take before your appointment, you’ll feel completely relaxed by the time you get to our dental chair. You may not remember much, if anything, about your appointment afterward.
Relax With Our Cozy Amenities
At The Smile Center, we know how to put our patients at ease. We offer you several comforting amenities that are sure to help you feel right at home. They include:
- Soft blankets to help you feel warm and cozy
- Neck pillows for total head and neck comfort
- Complimentary beverages for your refreshment
- TVs and headphones to help take your mind off dentistry
Our team members are experts at relieving dental anxiety in Murrells Inlet. Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: 843-491-5353.