Quite a few people experience anxiety about going to the dentist. So, you’re not alone if you do, too. The good news, however, is that the skilled and compassionate team at The Smile Center are experts at relieving dental anxiety in Murrells Inlet. Every day, we work hard to make sure our patients:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - Vzj0JBoh3Ok Why Some People are Afraid of the Dentists? | General Dentistry - The Smile Center Read Transcript
There are a lot of reasons people avoid going to the dentist. Some people are scared of getting treatment. Others haven't been in for so long, they're scared of what they might find. Maybe their gums bleed when they brush their teeth or floss, or maybe when they eat popcorn or chips. They could be worried this is an early sign of gum disease. But studies have shown the number one reason people put off their dental care has nothing to do with fear or pain. It has to do with the guilt of putting off the dentist, that people keep putting it off because they're afraid to get lectured by the doctor and staff. At our office, we don't lecture our patients as to why they haven't seen a dentist. We just want our patients to get better. Come see what makes us different. Mention you saw this video and you'll receive a free consultation and recommended action plan. What are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call us today.
- Feel completely at ease during their dental visits
- Receive relaxing dental care that their smile needs to look its best
- Get answers to any questions they have about their treatment
- Stay comfortable with painless anesthesia and drill-less dentistry
- Have access to top-notch dental technology for quick, precise care
Just like thousands of others in the Grand Strand area, you can receive exceptional dental treatment in a relaxed setting! Call us today at 843-491-5353 to schedule your appointment. Our friendly practice is located at 4539 Hwy. 17 Bypass S., near the intersection of Highway 17 and Wachesaw Road.
Get Your Healthy Smile Stress-Free With Our Sedation Options
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas will immediately begin to calm your nerves after you breathe it in. This sweet-smelling gas will give you an all-over feeling of relaxation and slight euphoria. It works extremely well for mild dental anxiety.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – With a small pill you’ll take before your appointment, you’ll feel completely relaxed by the time you get to our dental chair. You may not remember much, if anything, about your appointment afterward.
Completely Relax With Our Cozy Amenities
At The Smile Center, we know how to put our patients at ease. We offer you several comforting amenities that are sure to help you feel right at home. They include:
- Soft blankets to help you feel warm and cozy
- Neck pillows for total head and neck comfort
- TVs and headphones to help take your mind off dentistry