With all the great tooth repair options, such as dental crowns and bridges in Murrells Inlet, there’s no need to go through life with a damaged smile. In the skilled hands of Dr. John Miller, you will:
- Enjoy beautiful, healthy-looking teeth again
- Bite and chew without pain
- Display an air of confidence in your social interactions
- Improve your oral health and your total body health
We offer dental sedation to keep you relaxed during your care. Call The Smile Center today at 843-491-5353 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Miller. Ask about our membership plan for savings on treatment.
Rebuild & Replace Your Teeth With Crowns & Bridges
Dental crowns and bridges are versatile restorations that we use to repair damaged, diseased, or missing teeth. Both can be made from a variety of materials, including porcelain, composite, and gold. Dr. Miller will help you determine which material is the best one for your restoration. Depending on your unique needs, we may recommend:
- Dental Crowns – A crown covers your entire tooth to improve the appearance of your tooth and protect it against further damage.
- Dental Bridge – We will anchor a bridge to the teeth beside your missing tooth, then create a replacement tooth or teeth to fill the gap.
- Implant-Supported Crown –We can replace a single tooth by pairing a dental implant with a crown for a stronger restoration.
- Implant-Supported Bridge –Instead of having to remove structure from nearby healthy teeth to support a bridge, anchor it to implants instead.
Your Dental Crown or Dental Bridge Will Fit & Look Great
Our dental crowns and bridges are manufactured at a respected laboratory, but Dr. Miller will:
- Prepare your teeth for crown or bridge placement
- Take impressions of your teeth, which are used to achieve a precise fit
- Match the color of your teeth for a natural look
He will also provide you with a temporary dental crown or dental bridge to wear while your final one is produced, a process that usually takes a week or two.
Murrells Inlet dental crowns and bridges will give you back a gorgeous smile. Call us today at 843-491-5353 to make an appointment. You can also .