You want your loved ones to remain healthy and happy. And they will with high-quality care from your family dentist in Murrells Inlet, SC. At The Smile Center, Dr. Miller and our dental professionals are prepared to help everyone you care about. By coming to our office, you and your loved ones will receive:
- A wide range of dental services in one location
- Treatment from a team that makes your comfort a priority
- Flexible payment options, including an in-house membership plan
- A boost in confidence that comes with healthy teeth and gums
- Care from a dentist with over 30 years of experience helping families in the area
Experience our personal care for yourself! Call 843-491-5353 to set up your family’s next appointments with us. You can find us at 4539 Hwy. 17 Bypass S.
Find All the Family Dental Services You Need
Good oral health is the result of consistent habits. In addition to making brushing and flossing a part of your family’s daily routine, professional dental checkups should also be part of your regular care. Once your child reaches their first birthday, you should bring them in for their first dental visit, We’ll monitor their oral development and do simple cleanings once they get older.
Although pediatric dentistry is an important part of our family care, our services include treatments for teens, adults, and seniors as well:
- Dental cleanings and exams for healthy mouths
- Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign for discreet straightening
- Athletic mouthguards to protect teeth from injuries
- Restorative dentistry to repair or replace teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry to improve smiles
Feel at Ease During Your Family Dental Visit
We believe dental care should be relaxing and comfortable. To encourage you and your family to make regular visits with us, we offer a number of comfort options:
- Special Touches – To keep you cozy, we have warm blankets and soft neck pillows that you can use. They’ll make you feel at home and relaxed in our care.
- Happy Distractions – Many patients also like something to take their minds off their treatment. You can watch one of your favorite television shows or listen to music on our headphones while you are in our chair.
- Sedation Options – We understand some patients with dental anxiety need a little more to relax. Laughing gas offers a fast and effective option to calm nerves, block pain, and prevent you from gagging. An oral sedative provides the same benefits, although it is a stronger sedation option.
- Local Anesthetic – For simple procedures, local anesthetic may be all you need. By using The Wand®, you’ll remain pain-free without feeling the sting of a needle.
At The Smile Center, your family dentist in Murrells Inlet, SC has seen the value of building strong relationships with our patients of all ages. Call 843-491-5353 today to schedule an appointment. You can also .