You want the healthiest smile that you can have. We want the same thing for you, too! At The Smile Center, we combine small-town service with world-class dental care. With our general dentistry in Murrells Inlet, SC, you can:
- Stay free from cavities and gum disease
- Treat small issues before they become big problems
- Remain confident in your smile
- Maintain good oral health
- Help us better understand your dental goals and challenges
Call 843-491-5353 today to plan your next appointment with us. Ask about saving on your routine care with our in-house membership plan. A low monthly fee covers the cost of your biannual checkups. Plus, you’ll get discounts on other services.
Take Advantage of Our Many Services for a Healthy Smile
We prefer to help you prevent problems, instead of just treating them. That’s why we encourage you to brush and floss daily, as well as visit us twice a year for your dental checkup. You’ll enjoy our comprehensive services that can help you maintain a healthy smile for life:
- Dental cleanings and exams, which include digital X-rays and oral cancer screenings
- Custom-made athletic mouthguards to protect teeth from injuries during sports and other activities
- Gum disease treatments to stop periodontal problems
- Nutritional counseling to improve your oral and overall health
- Screenings and treatments for dry mouth and bad breath, or halitosis
- Preventive services such as fluoride treatments to strengthen your teeth and dental sealants to reduce your risk of cavities
Your oral health is important, but so is your comfort when you visit our practice. We use technology to make your visits more efficient and relaxing. Digital X-rays let us see changes in your smile sooner. The Wand® takes the sting out of anesthetic, and air abrasion removes decay without a drill. We also offer sedation options to keep you pain-free and worry-free.
When you visit The Smile Center, you can count on reliable care from experienced dental professionals. For general dentistry in Murrels Inlet, SC, call 843-491-5353 for an appointment. You can also .