Enhance Your Smile With Help From a Cosmetic Dentist in Murrells Inlet
Not all of us are born with glamorous smiles. In fact, few of us are. Aging, injury, disease, and general wear-and-tear take a toll on our teeth. However, Dr. John Miller and his team at The Smile Center can revive your smile. Your Murrells Inlet cosmetic dentist can help you:
- Enjoy a beautiful smile you’ll proudly show off everywhere
- Feel more confident in social and romantic settings
- Earn more respect in your professional life
- Maintain good oral hygiene easier
- Look younger, healthier, and more robust
If you’re ready to design the smile of your dreams, call our team today at 843-491-5353. We’re located at 4539 Hwy. 17 Bypass S – not far from Wachesaw Road. Join our membership plan for discounts on cosmetic treatments and coverage on preventive services.
Improve Your Outlook With a Brand-New Smile
A recent survey found that 45 percent of people believe that a smile is a person’s best feature, no matter their age. Our patients wholeheartedly agree! That’s why we offer a variety of cosmetic dental enhancements, each designed to help you achieve a more beautiful smile and feel more confident in your daily life.
As a patient of Dr. John Miller, you’ll have access to these cosmetic services:
- Invisalign – Rather than unsightly metal brackets and wires, Invisalign uses clear plastic teeth aligners to gently move your teeth into their proper positions. Many of our Invisalign patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months. Compare this to traditional orthodontics, which often require two years or more to straighten teeth.
- Teeth Whitening Treatment – Brighten your smile quickly and safely with in-office treatment, professionally applied by our smile team. Or if you’d prefer to whiten your teeth at your own pace, we’ll provide you with whitening trays and gel to use at home. Either option will work quicker and produce more dramatic results than store-bought kits.
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of durable, lifelike material quickly hide imperfect teeth and give you a smile worthy of the red carpet. Choose from porcelain veneers that have visual properties nearly identical to your natural teeth or budget-friendly composite resin veneers.
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll use composite material to repair smile flaws like cracks, chips, pits, deep stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. In most cases, just one appointment will deliver your new smile.
- Tooth Contouring – Dr. Miller will use gentle laser treatment to smooth away rough tooth edges and even out the line of your teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – We can also use our laser to precisely remove excess gum tissue, balancing your teeth-to-gum ratio and eliminating a “gummy smile.” You’ll enjoy more confidence when smiling, laughing, and eating.
Your Murrells Inlet cosmetic dentist can enhance your smile no matter what shape it’s in. Call us today at 843-491-5353 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Miller. You can also .