Healthy smiles won’t stay that way unless you care for them. In addition to your daily hygiene routine, you should schedule dental cleanings and exams in Murrells Inlet, SC at our office. With routine checkups, you can:
- Prevent cavities and tooth decay
- Find and treat periodontal problems
- Feel good knowing that you are caring for your teeth
By visiting The Smile Center regularly, you and your family can keep your teeth looking great for many years to come. Call 843-491-5353 to schedule your next dental appointment with us. Twice-yearly exams and cleanings are completely covered under our membership plan.
Make Complete Oral Health Your Goal
You want your teeth to look great, but general dentistry is also about keeping your entire mouth healthy. When you come in for a checkup, you will get:
- A Professional Cleaning – This is the foundation of great oral health. Our team will remove plaque and tartar from your teeth to keep them feeling and looking clean.
- A Complete Exam – We will check for any signs of decay, gum infection, and oral cancer. We use the DIAGNOdent system to find cavities in the earliest stages.
- Digital X-Rays – These use less radiation (which is good for you and your family) and let Dr. Miller see the images in a matter of minutes. That means we can see changes even earlier.
Roughly 1 in 3 adults has an untreated cavity. Regular professional care can reduce your odds of serious dental health problems.
Improve Your Care With Our Advanced Technology
The right technology can make oral care easier and more comfortable. This can be welcome news if you or someone you love has dental anxiety. The Wand® gives us a better way to deliver local anesthetic without the sting of a syringe. Sedation options can keep you calm and pain-free as well, whether you are getting preventive care or one of our restorative services.
When it’s time for your family’s next dental cleanings and exams in Murrells Inlet, SC, make plans to visit The Smile Center. Call 843-491-5353 today.