Our Dental Cleanings & Exams in Murrells Inlet Keep Your Smile Intact
64% of American adults brush their teeth twice a day. Source.
Healthy smiles won’t stay that way unless you care for them. In addition to your daily hygiene routine, you should schedule dental cleanings and exams in Murrells Inlet, SC at our office. With routine checkups, you can:
- Prevent cavities and tooth decay
- Find and treat periodontal problems
- Feel good knowing that you are caring for your teeth
- Learn oral hygiene best practices
- Discuss your smile goals with our team
By visiting The Smile Center regularly, you and your family can keep your teeth looking great for many years to come. Call 843-492-5026 to schedule your next dental appointment with us. Twice-yearly exams and cleanings are completely covered under our membership plan.
Make Complete Oral Health Your Goal for a Beautiful Smile
You want your teeth to look great, but general dentistry is also about keeping your entire mouth healthy. Regular professional care reduces your odds of serious dental health problems. Our checkups include:
- Professional Cleaning – This is the foundation of great oral health. Our team will remove plaque and tartar from your teeth to keep them feeling and looking clean.
- Complete Exam – We will check for any signs of decay, gum infection, and oral cancer. We use the DIAGNOdent system to find cavities in the earliest stages. With early detection, we can often treat small cavities with comfortable air abrasion.
- Digital X-rays – These use less radiation (which is good for you and your family) and let Dr. Miller see the images in a matter of minutes.
The right technology makes oral care easier and more comfortable. This is welcome news if you or someone you love has dental anxiety. The Wand® gives us a better way to deliver local anesthetic without the sting of a syringe. Sedation options can keep you calm and pain-free as well, whether you are getting preventive care or one of our restorative services.
When it’s time for your family’s next dental cleanings and exams in Murrells Inlet, SC, visit The Smile Center. Call 843-491-5353 today for an appointment. You can also .