Smile Again With Help From a Restorative Dentist in Murrells Inlet
About 9 out of 10 adults in the U.S. have cavities. Source.
Even with regular dental exams
and care, it’s tough to get through life without some dental damage. Fortunately, your Murrells Inlet restorative dentist, Dr. John Miller, has over three decades of experience repairing damaged smiles. He can fix problems like broken teeth, decayed teeth, and even missing teeth. Trust us for your dental repair, and we can help you:
- Smile with confidence again
- Eat a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Look younger, healthier, and more successful
- Improve your overall oral health
Call The Smile Center today to find out more about our restorative dentistry services: 843-491-5353. Our office is conveniently located at 4539 Hwy. 17 Bypass S. – next to Murrells Inlet Presbyterian Church. Don’t forget to ask about saving on your care with our in-house membership plan.
Fix Damaged Teeth & Improve Your Smile
As with any of our dental services, we’ll take your smile goals, your lifestyle, and your budget into account when we create a plan to restore your teeth. You’ll also benefit from our modern technology, such as our digital imaging, rotary endodontics for comfortable root canals, and handheld technology called DIAGNOdent to find cavities in their earliest stages. If you are interested in implants, we will take images of your jaw using our 3-D CT scanner to help plan the best solution.
We’ll repair and restore your smile with dental restorations such as:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Your dentist will clean out the decay and use sturdy tooth-colored fillings to repair cavities. In some cases, he can use air abrasion technology to remove the decay without anesthesia or drilling.
- Root Canals – If dental decay has reached the center of your tooth, a root canal will be needed. Once the tooth is cleaned out, Dr. Miller will use the Thermafil technique to fill the canals of your tooth. He will then protect your tooth with a crown.
- Dental Crowns – If your cavity is too large for a filling, we’ll remove the decayed portion and place a dental crown on top of your tooth. Crowns can repair broken and cracked teeth too. We can also pair a crown with an implant to replace a single tooth.
- Dental Bridges – If you have one or several missing teeth in a row, a dental bridge can complete your smile. We can pair it with implants for a stronger bite.
- Dentures – If you have an entire arch of teeth that needs replacing, we have dentures options. You can choose full or partial dentures. Your dentist can also secure your new teeth to implants for better oral function. Unlike standard dentures, implant dentures also prevent bone loss in your jaw.
We’ll make sure you have all the information you need to make the right choice, and we’ll never push a solution on you.
Stay Comfortable During Restorative Treatment
It’s normal to sometimes feel nervous about dental treatment. To ease your anxiety, we provide:
- Local Anesthesia – We numb your mouth using a computerized system called The Wand®. It precisely administers your anesthesia, eliminating the initial sting and residual numbness following your procedure. No more waiting hours before you can feel your face!
- Sedation – To ease your nerves, choose inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form. Either will calm your nerves and help you get the dental care your smile needs to look its best.
- Comforting Amenities – We also give you the comforts of home to help you relax. You can cozy up with a warm blanket or soft pillow. You can also block out sights and sounds with our TV and headphones.
Improve your smile with help from a longtime Murrells Inlet restorative dentist! Call us today at 843-491-5353 to schedule an appointment. You can also .