Say goodbye to your dull and damaged smile. Liven it up using Murrells Inlet dental veneers from The Smile Center. Dr. Miller and our team offer custom veneers that are:
- Durable and will last for many years
- Lifelike and mimic the translucent properties of your natural teeth
- Quick – usually only two appointments are needed
Teeth veneers can give you a new lease on life! Get started on your veneers treatment today by calling 843-491-5353 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our office at 4539 Hwy. 17 Bypass S., near the intersection of Highway 17 and Wachesaw Road.
Brighten Your Smile With Teeth Veneers
Our custom dental veneers are extremely thin and resemble small wafers or fingernails. They are made from either porcelain or composite resin and will quickly hide teeth flaws like:
- Worn Teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
Veneers are sometimes referred to as “instant orthodontics” because they can quickly transform misaligned teeth and other flaws. In addition, veneers will strengthen your teeth and help prevent further dental problems.
At The Smile Center, we offer two types of veneers:
- Porcelain Veneers – These veneers are made from beautiful and sturdy porcelain. Porcelain has similar translucent properties to your natural teeth, so this is the most natural-looking option. Porcelain veneers will also generally last longer before needing replacement. We will send exact specifications to our lab partner, who will custom-craft your new veneers.
- Composite Veneers – Our other veneers option is composite resin, the same material we use for our tooth-colored fillings and for cosmetic bonding. Dr. Miller can make these veneers right in our office using his skills and advanced training in cosmetic dentistry. In general, composite veneers cost around half that of porcelain; however, they may not last as long.
We Make It Easy to Get Your Flawless Smile
To place your veneers, using either option, we will most likely need to remove a small amount of tooth enamel to make room for them. When your veneers are ready, Dr. Miller will carefully bond each one into place on the front side of your teeth.
Then, he’ll make any final adjustments needed to ensure they fit perfectly and look as natural as possible. We want you completely happy with your new look!