If you are ready to goodbye to your dull and damaged teeth, our expert dental team can help you achieve that look of perfection when you smile. Dental veneers in Murrells Inlet are customized to fit your unique needs and budget. With the help of Dr. Miller at the Smile Center, this popular cosmetic solution will:
- Last for many years with good oral care routines
- Mimic the translucent properties of your natural teeth
- Only take two appointments to complete – or less
- Transform misaligned teeth and other flaws
- Strengthen weak or slightly damaged teeth
Get started on your veneers treatment today by calling 843-491-5353 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our office at 4539 Hwy. 17 Bypass S., near the intersection of Highway 17 and Wachesaw Road. Ask about our membership club if you want discounts on care and you don’t have insurance.
Brighten Your Smile With Teeth Veneers
Our custom dental veneers are extremely thin and resemble small wafers or fingernails. They will quickly hide teeth flaws like chips, cracks, gaps, worn or misshapen teeth, or stubborn stains. We offer two types of veneers:
- Porcelain Veneers – These veneers are made from beautiful and sturdy porcelain. Porcelain has similar translucent properties to your natural teeth, so this is the most natural-looking option. They will also generally last longer before needing replacement. We will send exact specifications to our lab partner, who will custom-craft your new veneers.
- Composite Veneers – Our other veneers option is composite resin, the same material we use for our tooth-colored fillings and for cosmetic bonding. Dr. Miller can make these veneers right in our office using his skills and advanced training in cosmetic dentistry. In general, composite veneers cost around half that of porcelain. However, they typically do not last as long.
For either option, we will most likely need to remove a small amount of tooth enamel to make room for them. When your veneers are ready, Dr. Miller will carefully bond each one into place on the front side of your teeth. Then he’ll make any final adjustments needed to ensure they fit perfectly and look as natural as possible. We want you completely happy with your new look!
Murrells Inlet dental veneers can give you the radiant smile you’ve dreamed about! Call The Smile Center today at 843-491-5353 to schedule your consultation. You can also .