Dental veneers in Georgetown are one of our most versatile cosmetic dentistry treatments. They can practically do it all when it comes to improving your smile! You can use them to conceal flaws like chipped teeth, stubborn stains, misshapen teeth, and gaps in teeth. They can even lengthen the appearance of teeth that are too short.
Versatility isn’t the only benefit of veneers. They are:
- Long-Lasting – Since they are durable and stain resistant, veneers will last for many years with proper care.
- Good for Your Smile – Using veneers to fix flaws like cracks and chips makes your teeth stronger and more resistant to damage.
- Minimally Invasive – Dr. John Miller will remove only a small amount of enamel to prepare your teeth for veneers. Usually you won’t even need anesthesia!
Find out if teeth veneers are right for you by calling The Smile Center at 843-492-5026 to schedule a consultation with your cosmetic dentist, Dr. John Miller. If you don’t have insurance, join our membership plan. You’ll get discounts of up to 15 percent on services along with coverage on your biannual checkups.
Receive Veneers in as Few as Two Appointments
Dental veneers are thin “shells” made of porcelain or resin that we securely affix to your teeth. We match the color to your natural teeth. Attaching the veneers is a quick and simple procedure that usually requires no anesthesia. At your first visit, Dr. Miller will determine how you want your veneers to look and will help you select the option that will work best for your smile. Depending on the kind you choose, we may need to remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth.
At The Smile Center, we use two types of dental veneers: porcelain and resin. We’ve highlighted the key differences for you here:
- Porcelain Veneers – For these veneers, Dr. Miller will take impressions of your teeth and send specifications for the veneers to an outside lab. On a second visit, he will attach the veneers to your teeth. Porcelain is naturally translucent, so it more closely resembles your own teeth. These veneers cost more than resin veneers, but they typically last longer.
- Resin Veneers – Dr. Miller can create these for you in a single visit. They cost less than porcelain dental veneers and typically last five to seven years.
We’d love to help you love your smile again! For dental veneers in Georgetown, call 843-492-5026 or .