Dental implants in Georgetown are the next best thing to replacing your natural smile. When used as a sturdy foundation for dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures, the implants look, feel, and function like your own teeth. Most people forget they even have implants!Image Title: youtube thumbnail - tuBvhgB6fb8 What are Dental Implants & How Can They Help? | The Smile Center Read Transcript
Do you cover your mouth when you laugh or smile because of poorly fitting dentures, partials, or missing teeth? Do you automatically stop smiling when you know a photo is about to be taken? If so, you should see if you're a candidate for dental implants. The dental implants used by most dentists are root form implants. Since it replaces the tooth root, it creates the stability needed to have much stronger teeth that stay in place and don't move around. You'll look younger, have more confidence and be more attractive with dental implants. You'll enjoy smiling, laughing, and talking with others again. With implants, you'll be able to eat your favorite foods again, barbecued sandwiches, roasted corn on the cob, and pizza. No more tight-lipped smiles in family photos, and no more mushy, bland food. If you'd like to see if you're a candidate for dental implants, don't wait any longer. Pick up the phone and call us today for a free dental implant evaluation.
Implant dentistry offers many benefits, such as:
- Ease of Care – You typically care for implants just like your natural teeth.
- A Strong Bite – Unlike dentures, which can slip, implants stay put. You can enjoy all your favorite foods without fear of your replacement teeth coming loose.
- Added Confidence – You’ll smile more freely with a full smile when you’re not worried about your teeth slipping when you laugh or speak.
- Versatility – No matter how many teeth you’re missing, implants can fill out your smile.
- Stronger Jaw – Since implants stimulate your jaw in a way similar to tooth roots, you won’t lose bone density. Your jaw will stay strong and healthy.
Dr. John Miller has extensive training with implants, so he can help determine if they are right for your smile. Unlike some dentists, he both places and restores implants. That means you can get your entire dental implants procedure right in our office, saving you time and money. In addition, our 3D CT scanner, the X-Mind Prime, will provide detailed images of your jaw so that we can plan your entire procedure ahead of time. To schedule a consultation with him, call 843-492-5026.
Receive a Personalized Dental Implant Treatment Plan For Optimal Results
Thanks to Dr. John Miller’s expertise and advanced training with implants, The Smile Center offers numerous options, including:
- Dental Implant With a Dental Crown – An implant restored with a dental crown is the perfect replacement for a single missing tooth. It will blend easily into your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A traditional dental bridge requires us to drill into healthy teeth. Anchoring a bridge with implants eliminates the need to do so. Like a traditional fixed bridge, an implant-supported bridge won’t need to be removed for cleaning.
- Mini Dental Implants – These can work even if you lack enough bone density for full-size implants.
- Implant Dentures – You can receive implant-supported dentures or implant-retained dentures. Both offer a more secure fit than traditional dentures.
We Can Build Up Your Bone For Implants If Necessary
While mini dental implants can work well if you lack enough bone strength for a traditional implant placement, they aren’t right for every smile situation. Dr. Miller can also perform oral surgery procedures to prepare your jaw for implants. These procedures include:
- Bone Grafts – This procedure strengthens your jaw by adding bone or bonelike material.
- Sinus Lifts – We can create more room for implants in your upper jaw with this procedure.
- Ridge Augmentations – A bit more extensive than a typical bone graft, this procedure beefs up your jaw strength and restores the contours of your gumline.
Dental implants in Georgetown may be the right tooth replacement option for you! Call 843-492-5026 today to schedule a consultation with your experienced implant dentist. You can also schedule online. Ask about saving 15 percent on your procedure with our dental savings plan, too.