Dental implants in Georgetown can be the “next best thing” to replace your natural smile. When used as a sturdy foundation for dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures, the implants look, feel, and function like your own teeth. Most people forget they even have implants!What are Dental Implants & How Can They Help? | The Smile Center
Implant dentistry offers many benefits, such as:
- Ease of Care – You typically care for implants just like your natural teeth.
- A Strong Bite – Unlike dentures, which can slip, implants stay put. You can enjoy all your favorite foods without fear of your replacement teeth coming loose.
- Added Confidence – You’ll smile more freely with a full smile and when you’re not worried about your teeth slipping when you laugh or speak.
- Versatility – No matter how many teeth you’re missing, implants can fill out your smile.
- Stronger Jaw – Since implants stimulate your jaw in a way similar to tooth roots, you won’t lose bone density. Your jaw will stay strong and healthy.
Dr. John Miller has extensive training with implants, so he can help determine if they are right for your smile. Unlike some dentists, he both places and restores implants. That means you can get your entire dental implants procedure right in our office! This saves time and money. To schedule a consultation with him, call 843-492-5026.
Receive a Personalized Dental Implant Treatment Plan
Thanks to Dr. John Miller’s expertise and advanced training with implants, The Smile Center offers numerous options, including:
- Dental Implant With a Dental Crown – An implant restored with a dental crown is the perfect replacement for a single missing tooth. It will blend easily into your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A traditional dental bridge requires us to drill into healthy teeth. Anchoring a bridge with implants eliminates the need to do so. Like a traditional fixed bridge, an implant-supported bridge won’t need to be removed for cleaning.
- Mini Dental Implants – These can work even if you lack enough bone density for full-size implants.
- Implant Dentures – You can receive implant-supported dentures or implant-retained dentures. Both of them offer a more secure fit than traditional dentures.
If Necessary, We Can Build Up Your Bone For Implants
While mini dental implants can work well if you lack enough bone strength for a traditional implant placement, they aren’t right for every smile situation. Dr. Miller can also perform oral surgery procedures to prepare your jaw for implants. These procedures include:
- Bone Grafts – This procedure strengthens your jaw by adding bone or bone-like material.
- Sinus Lifts – We can create more room for implants in your upper jaw with this procedure.
- Ridge Augmentations – A bit more extensive than a bone graft, this procedure also beefs up your jaw strength.
Dental implants in Georgetown may be the right tooth replacement option for you! Call 843-492-5026 today to schedule a consultation with our experienced implant dentist. Ask about saving 15 percent on your procedure with our dental savings plan, too.