At The Smile Center, we want to do everything we can to keep your family’s mouths healthy! We offer General Dentistry for you and your whole family. That starts with thorough dental exams and regular dental cleanings with our Dentist in Georgetown, SC and Murrells Inlet, SC. But it also includes screenings and treatment for conditions such as gum disease and halitosis.
We pride ourselves on offering an especially comprehensive list of general dentistry services in our Georgetown, SC and Murrells Inlet, SC dentist offices.
Our General Dentistry Services
Our general dentistry services at The Smile Center include:
- Dental exams and dental cleanings, including an oral cancer screening
- Screening and treatment for dry mouth
- Dental sealants and fluoride varnish, to help protect your family’s teeth from decay
- Screening and treatment for gum disease
- Nutrition counseling, to boost your oral health and overall health
- Screening and treatment for halitosis (bad breath)
- Athletic mouthguards, to protect the athletes in your family from dental damage
- Night guards, to treat TMJ or teeth grinding (bruxism)
Caring Staff, Comfortable Environment
No matter which general dentistry services you and your family receive at The Smile Center, our caring team members make it a priority to ensure your comfort! That means everything from serving you a beverage, to providing you with a warm blanket, to finding a program you want to watch on the TVs in our care rooms.
In addition, if you are nervous about any dental procedures, you can opt for dental sedation. Our Dentist in Georgetown, SC offer laughing gas for a mild euphoric effect or oral sedatives for a deeper relaxation. Either way, we carefully monitor you to ensure you receive the right dosage.
If you need general dentistry services for your family, call The Smile Center at 843-492-5026 in Georgetown, SC or 843-491-5353 in Murrells Inlet, SC. Or book a visit at either of our two locations using our handy online form.