We enjoy caring for families since we have loved ones of our own and know the importance of quality family dental care. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us with our decades of experience helping patients maintain healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a member of the family are nervous about oral care, we have two methods of sedation to relax nerves – inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, regardless of what your loved ones require as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at The Smile Center. We offer a series of excellent oral services, all of which will be customized to your particular needs. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smiles in leading shape with regular exams, gum disease solutions, fluoride applications, bad breath solutions, and solutions for persistent dry mouth.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or damaged, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- Teeth Implants – These artificial teeth roots provide you back your grin and assist in preserving your jawbone. Consult us and find out all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can rebuild your smile and make it much easier to enjoy all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures – Replace entire rows of missing teeth or merely a few missing teeth. We offer plenty of types of dentures and will help you select the ones most ideal for you.
- Oral Surgery – Our solutions can help restore your oral health and avoid more issues. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, sinus lifts, and ridge augmentation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign orthodontics, gum improving, and more.
- TMJ Solutions – Say farewell to a painful, hurting jaw with help from a personalized oral night guard. It will assist in getting rid of dangerous teeth grinding.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Surfside Beach, SC who truly cares. Call The Smile Center at 843-492-5026 for Georgetown, SC or 843-491-5353 for Murrells Inlet, SC. You can also schedule online for Murrells Inlet or schedule online for Georgetown.