We enjoy caring for families. We have loved ones of our own and know the significance of quality family dental care. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have several years of experience helping our patients realize and maintain healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a family member are afraid about your oral treatment, we have two methods of sedation to relax anxious nerves – inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, regardless of what your relatives need as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at The Smile Center. We provide a range of family dentistry services, all of which can be customized to your own needs:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in top condition with routine exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, foul breath solutions, and solutions for ongoing dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants – These synthetic teeth roots will give you back your smile and maintain your jawbone. Consult us to learn all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations repair your grin and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures – Replace entire rows of missing teeth or simply a few lost teeth. We provide numerous sorts of dentures and will help you pick the ones most ideal for you.
- Oral Surgery – Our surgery can help restore your oral health and avoid more problems. Solutions include teeth extraction, bone grafts, sinus lifts, and ridge augmentation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth bleaching, orthodontics, gum reshaping, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are damaged or missing, your dentist here has the treatments to fix your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Solutions – Say goodbye to an inflamed, hurting jaw with assistance from a custom dental appliance. It will also help get rid of dangerous teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Simmonsville, SC who sincerely cares. Call The Smile Center at 843-492-5026 for Georgetown, SC or 843-491-5353 for Murrells Inlet, SC. You can also schedule online for Murrells Inlet or schedule online for Georgetown.