Get the picture-perfect, confident smile you’ve truly dreamed about with help from your top-notch North Charleston cosmetic dentist, Dr. Miller. It’s worth the short drive to get the long-lasting, natural-looking results you want.
At The Smile Center, we provide life-altering cosmetic dentistry services to help patients just like you create a sparkling, flawless smile that fills you with self-esteem. You can select:
- Teeth Whitening – Whiten your teeth and keep them white with our professional teeth whitening, either at home or in the office.
- Tooth Bonding – Erase dental blemishes like little chips, fractures, and spaces with a composite resin.
- Dental Veneers – Look sophisticated by covering imperfect teeth. Our customized veneers will drastically beautify your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Balance an overpowering gumline by gently removing extra tissue and revealing your teeth for a more symmetrical grin.
- Invisalign – This clear aligners system enables you to correct misaligned teeth without metal braces. It’s a quicker, more enjoyable approach to a straight smile.
- Tooth Contouring – Our laser will gently smooth tooth edges to even out pointy teeth, uneven teeth, or teeth that are too long.
You can’t pursue cosmetic dentistry unless you have healthy teeth and gums. Visiting the dentist twice a year for regular teeth cleanings and examinations is essential to making that take place. You probably will not feel confident enough to arrange optional dental treatment if your dental fear keeps you from being able to maintain even those visits.
Given that our caring team knows how to soothe distressed patients with additional time and attention, comfortable amenities, and dental sedation, that does not have to be a barrier. We will not let anything get in between you and the smile of your dreams!
Your North Charleston cosmetic dentist, Dr. Miller, has spent years developing beautiful smiles for people who want to boost their confidence, look fantastic in every setting, and have the fearlessness to strive for their dreams and objectives.