Dental pain in Murrells Inlet often signals a problem that should be treated right away. For instance, a toothache can indicate an infection. Left untreated, the infection can cause you to lose a tooth. Never delay if you or a family member are feeling dental pain! Timing can be critical, especially in dental emergencies.
We will relieve your pain with:
- Restorative dentistry procedures that can get you feeling better fast
- A choice of two kinds of dental sedation
- A sting-free method of administering local anesthesia
- A caring staff that will offer you amenities like a blanket or neck pillow
Relieve Your Pain With Restorative Care
Here are ways we may handle some common causes of dental discomfort:
- Toothache – We’ll determine what is causing your toothache. If it’s a cavity, we’ll fix it with a tooth-colored composite filling or a dental crown for more severe cases. If decay has gotten into the center of your tooth, we can perform a root canal to remove infected material and protect your tooth from further damage.
- Broken or Cracked Tooth – We can often repair a broken tooth with a dental crown. If the break is too severe to save your tooth, we can gently extract the tooth. To replace your missing tooth, you can choose a dental bridge or a dental implant.
We Take the Sting Out of Local Anesthesia
If you require local anesthesia for any dental procedure, we take as much uncertainty out of that process as possible by using The Wand®, a handheld digital tool that helps us easily and painlessly administer the appropriate amount of anesthesia. You also won’t have any residual numbness following your procedure. You can go back to work or resume your regular activities with no numb face!
Don’t endure a toothache or other dental pain in Murrells Inlet! Call The Smile Center at 843-492-5026 to see our dentist right away in Georgetown or 843-491-5353 for a fast appointment in Murrells Inlet.