Georgetown, SC dentist Dr. John Miller has logged lots of hours in cosmetic dentistry training, including classes with experts like the founding member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the founder of cosmetic dental supplier Cosmedent. How One's Smile Can Affect Daily Life? | The Smile Center
Along with Dr. Miller’s three decades of practicing cosmetic dentistry, it’s no wonder The Smile Center offers so many ways to beautify your smile! We have solutions for:
- Whitening your teeth
- Straightening your teeth
- Reshaping your teeth and gums
- Covering cosmetic flaws like chips and cracks
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
No matter how you want to beautify your smile, we can help! Our cosmetic dentistry solutions include:
- Dental veneers. Whether you choose dental veneers made of porcelain or resin, they can conceal chips, minor cracks, discoloration, or misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign. Invisalign uses clear plastic aligner trays instead of unsightly metal and wires to straighten your teeth.
- Teeth whitening treatments. You can get teeth whitening treatments in our Murrells Inlet, SC dentist office or Georgetown, SC dentist office. Or we’ll provide you with professional-strength treatments to use at home.
- Tooth bonding. Our cosmetic dentists apply sturdy resin material to your teeth, “sculpting” it to correct chips, minor cracks, and other flaws.
- Tooth contouring. Our cosmetic dentists can use a laser to reshape your teeth.
- Gum reshaping. Lasers can also be used to make your gumline more even or to remove excess gum tissue. No more gummy smile. Your gums can look gorgeous too!
Creating Your Total Smile Makeover
Remaking your smile is a little like remodeling a house. In the same way that painting a room makes you realize you need new curtains, whitening your teeth may inspire you to straighten them too!
As with so many things in life, though, it is better to start with a plan. Our cosmetic dentists are happy to discuss your smile goals with you and create a customized plan to help you attain those goals. Their expertise will ensure you get the best results possible without breaking the bank!
Keeping You Comfortable
Our caring team wants to make sure you are comfortable while you are getting beautiful. Our offices in Georgetown SC and Murrells Inlet SC both feature a relaxed atmosphere more like a beach house than a medical office! You can enjoy your choice of beverages in our waiting rooms.
And the amenities in our care rooms include:
- Warm blankets and soft pillows
- TVs and headphone.s so you can catch up on your favorite programs
Ready to get the beautiful smile of your dreams? Call The Smile Center at 843-492-5026 in Georgetown SC or 843-491-5353 in Murrells Inlet SC. Or use our handy online form to make an appointment at either location.